Welcome to Richlands !!!!!
Properties in this suburb are in high demand due to its superb location and growing infrastructure. Richlands Train Station (5 mins) Major shopping hubs (10-15mins) Local shopping ( 4 mins) Numerous schools, buses & parks close by.
Easy access to major motorways - Centenary HWY and Ipswich motorways. Get to the Gold Coast in under an hour.
Modern and well maintained, built 2009, Quiet Cul-de-sac position, this inviting low set brick home provides loads of space and comfort for the growing family. A prime location property for the astute investor to add to their portfolio.
Entertaining will be a breeze with the pergola being positioned looking across the flat rear yard, the kids and pets will have plenty of room to play. The backyard also offers potential for side access and enough room for a shed, or the pool you've always dreamed of. ( Subject to council approval)
The open-plan layout is light filled and spacious, with modern tones throughout.
* Generous size lounge room positioned at the front of the home.
* Separate Tiled Family room with Air conditioning
* Dining room
* Functional Kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher & stainless steel appliances
* 4 decent size bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and Built in robes
* Master bedroom with a walk in Robe , Air conditioning and Ensuite
* Main bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
* Internal laundry with extra storage
* Double remote Garage with internal access
* Great flow from the living area to the outdoor entertaining area
* Low maintenance, fully fenced flat backyard
* Gas hot water
* Electric cooker
* Security screens
Currently tenanted- Periodic Lease
Rental appraisal provided upon request.
I look forward to showing you this lovely home this weekend.
Disclaimer: Twenty Four Seven Realty has, in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Buyers are advised to conduct their own research.