This property is under contract
Properties in this suburb are in high demand due to its superb location and growing infrastructure. Richlands Train Station (5 mins) Major shopping hubs (10-15mins) Local shopping ( 4 mins) Numerous schools, ( 1.7-2.4km) buses ( 564m) & parks close by.
Easy access to major motorways - Centenary HWY and Ipswich motorways. Get to the Gold Coast in under an hour.
Modern and well maintained, built 2007, Quiet end of street position, this inviting low set brick home provides loads of space and comfort for the growing family. A prime location property for the astute investor, or owner occupier.
Entertaining will be a breeze with the pergola being positioned looking across the flat rear yard, the kids and pets will have plenty of room to play. The backyard also offers room for a big shed, or the pool you've always dreamed of.
( Subject to council approval)
The open-plan layout is light filled and spacious, with modern tones throughout.
* Generous size lounge room positioned at the front of the home.
* Separate Tiled Family room
* Dining room
* well-equipped Kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher & stainless steel appliances
* Master bedroom with a walk in Robe and Ensuite
* 3 bedrooms, all with Built in robes
* Main bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
* Separate Toilet
* Internal laundry with extra storage
* Double Garage with internal access
* Great flow from the living area to the outdoor entertaining area
* Low maintenance, fully fenced flat backyard
Extra features including- Air-conditioning, ceiling fans, security screens, remote control garage, Gas hot water.
Currently tenanted- Periodic Lease
Rental appraisal provided upon request.
I look forward to showing you this lovely home, please refer to the listed viewing times.
Vanessa 0423 110 611
Disclaimer: Twenty Four Seven Realty has, in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Buyers are advised to conduct their own research.